How do I edit or delete a program listing?
1. While logged into NAMI 720, click on the name of the program listing you’d like to edit or delete and click, bringing you to this page:
2. To edit or delete your selected program listing, click “Edit” in the upper right corner
3. From here, you will be brought to the page almost identical to the [How do I create a program listing].
4. To edit, make changes to location, date, time, etc., as you would if you were setting up the program listing the first time.
5. To save your changes, click “Update” in the lower right corner
6. To delete your event, click “Delete event” in lower left corner
a. NAMI will confirm you’d like to permanently delete the event. Press Delete, and the event will be deleted