How do I renew my membership?
- Log into your NAMI.org account. If you do not already have a NAMI.org account, create an account using the same email address where you received you renewal reminder, or the email address NAMI should have on file for you.
- Once you are logged into the NAMI User Portal: from the main menu, click on Membership and select Membership Renewal.
- You will see a list of all your current and expired memberships. Check the box next to the membership you wish to renew and click Next.
Please note: You can only renew one membership at a time. If you need to renew another membership, please complete the first renewal and then come back to this page to go through the process of completing the next renewal.
- Select a membership type from the drop down and click Next.
- Fill in the address fields with your current mailing address, or edit the address that is displaying if it is not correct, and then click Next.
Please note: this will help ensure you receive your copy of the Advocate magazine, mailed twice per year to active members, to the appropriate address.
- If you would like, add an additional donation to your renewal and click Next. The donation will be split equally between the NAMI Affiliate you are joining, the associated NAMI State Organization, and the national NAMI office.
Please note: the "No" box is selected by default so no additional donation will be included unless you select "Yes" and then choose a donation amount.
- Complete your billing and credit or debit card information, then click Next.
Billing Information fields: Your primary address will automatically be shown, but you can overwrite that if the billing information for your card is different.
Credit Card Number field: Please enter only numbers, no spaces or dashes
Expiration Date field: Please enter in the format MM/YY. You will need to type the / as it is not automatically entered.
- Review your transaction summary and click Complete Transaction to complete your transaction.
Please note: your payment and membership will not be processed until you click the Complete Transaction button.
- If your transaction was successful, you will see a screen telling you the payment went through. You will soon receive an email receipt for your membership payment to the primary email address on your record. If your transaction was not successful, you will see a message that something went wrong while processing your payment information, and to click the Back button to review your payment information to ensure it is correct. This usually happens if the CVV code on the back of your card does not match what you entered, or some other card information is incorrect.
If you run into any trouble while trying to renew your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to describe the problem so we can assist you.