How do I log into NAMI User Portal?
1. From the NAMI Website click on Sign In.
2. It should land on a page like this.
3. IMPORTANT: If this is the first time you are logging in or if you have forgotten your password, you will need to reset your password by clicking the Forgot your Password? link (shown below). If you do not receive an email within an hour after requesting to reset your password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your password has been reset, return to the login form.
4. Enter your NAMI preferred email address (associated to your myNAMI account).
5. Enter your password, then click the Log in button. (Remember: If you have forgotten your password, please go to step #2.)
6. Once logged in, click on the myNAMI link at the top of the main website page (shown below).
7. On your myNAMI page, click on the Go To The NAMI User Portal button (shown below).
8. You should then land on your User Portal main page.