How do I create a batch?
1. From the NAMI 360 homepage, click on the Membership Batches button located within the Quick Links section. Or, from the main menu, click on the downward arrow next to the My Community tab, then select Membership Batches from the drop-down list.
2. Click on the Create Batch button (shown below).
3. Enter a name for your batch in the Batch Name field. For example, "Qtr 1 2019 memberships" or "Memberships from event".
4. Click in the Affiliate field and start typing in your NAMI Affiliate's name; click on your affiliate when it appears in the search results. IMPORTANT: You MUST select your affiliate from the search results list or else you will not be able to add anyone to your batch. You will know you did it correctly if you see the buildings icon to the left of the affiliate name (shown below).
NOTE FOR STATE USERS: Currently, you can only process memberships for one affiliate per batch. If you have memberships for more than one affiliate to process, you will need to create a batch for each affiliate.
5. Enter a description of the batch into the Description field, if you would like to include more information about the memberships being processed in the batch. For example, "Members from 1/15 support group" or "Members who paid by check to our affiliate".
6. Once you have filled in all the fields, click on the Create Batch button (shown below).
7. Your new batch is now listed with your other OPEN BATCHES. Click the Go to Batch button to the right of the batch to begin adding memberships to it (shown below).