How do I remove a membership from a batch?
If you put a new membership or renewal into your batch by mistake, you can remove that membership prior to submitting the payment.
1. From the NAMI 360 homepage, click on the Membership Batches button found within the Quick Links section. Or, from the main menu, click on the downward arrow next to the My Community tab, then select Membership Batches from the drop-down list.
2. Click on the Go To Batch button, found on the right-hand side of the page (shown below) to view the batch.
3. Check the box to the left of the individual's name (shown below), then click the Remove from Batch button (shown below).
4. A message will appear at the top of your screen, asking if you are sure you want to remove the membership from the batch; click OK.
5. The batch page will refresh. You should then be able to see that the membership has been removed from your batch.